Friday, January 15, 2016

Another Glowing Review of Insanity By Increments


I generally reserve my more effusive praise for long, epic novels that I feel have completely consumed me and hijacked my brain and soul for a time, not usually shorter books that I read in an evening. But today I will be making an exception with “Insanity by Increments” by Alaric Cabiling, a short story collection that tells of different lives of people in state of change, and some with dark circumstances reflective of human nature. Yet even the darker stories are somehow beautiful, poetic and touching. I was surprised by the amount of emotion and investment the author manages to pull from the reader in just a few pages. Sign of a gifted writer there. Would love to read more. (5 stars) - Carla, Indie Book Reviewers

No comments:

Post a Comment